Monochrome double easel card tutorial

11:00 am Daksha Popat 4 Comments

Hello! Friends,
Today I am here with my tutorial post using Papericious new release Monochrome paper pack and new 3D chipboards!
I have made double easel card ...and made it with 12"x12" cardstock so when you fold it you get 6"x12" size card with two easels to work..it's a picture heavy post..so  I am not taking more of your time n starting with my pictorial... I have done it on black cardstock..but to give clear picture ...so that you can see clearly initial few steps I have done on white card stock....so here you may follow..


# First you take a 12''x12'' cardstock
#score at 6''
# turn round your card and score at 6'' till the first score line where it meets. 6''x12'' line(shown in picture with pencil lines)


# Now cut this 6'' score line till it meets 12'' line so will have two 6''x6'' part...while cutting please cut 1/16 of paper as shown in picture ..it will help in folding our easels properly.



#Now burnish  score lines properly ( show in picture)

#Now in each 6''x6'' panel make diagonal score lines( shown in picture)

#After scoring each diagonally it will look like this (above picture)
#Now cut two 6''x6'' pieces of card stock  and stick on the half diagonal part ( see picture above)....and our two easel parts ready.Now you can decorate as you wish.Each panel size is 6''x6'' so we can decorate beautifully and the base part is 6''x12''
Here is my double easel card in black cardstock....I have done this card  keeping someone's birthday in my mind ..and I have created a story if you can see..:)




This is  my complete card with top view where you can see how beautifully  both easel parts and base part I have decorated 
straight view of my card.

single easel view- right easel


                                                        Single easel view- left easel  

                

                                                                        flat folded card view 


thank you for stopping by ...Hope you have liked this..love to see your comments..thank you.
Love n hugs
Daksha

Supplies used:

*Papericious Monochrome paper pack
*3D chipboard
*Papericious lace
*Papericious clear glitter
*Black distress ink
*mulberry and crochet flowers  from my stash
*Sentiment tiles
*Metal charms from my stash
*Stamp images n sentiments
*Vintage girl image 

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work!! I love how the simple base turned out awesome with your embellishments and elements :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karthikha..it's my favourite style ☺️

      Delete
  2. Awesome looking card. You make it look so easy to create such an elegant card. :)

    ReplyDelete