Apron shaped Cookbook

11:58 am lekha 0 Comments


Hey lovely people, 
I would be sharing my take on the latest release from Papericious ...Kiss the Cook. This pack has some gorgeous prints on kitchen, food theme. In fact I love how we can use this pack for our kitchen decor, cookbooks, recipe cards etc..
This is a photo heavy post so sit back, relax and get inspired.
I thought of creating a cute little(ok..its not so little, this one is 5 inch by 7 inch ) apron shaped cookbook. A little book to write down your favorite recipes or it can be a perfect gift for a cooking enthusiast.
For the cover page and the base I have used mount board
(you can use a 400-500 gsm chipboard). Cut 2 pcs in the shape of apron. 
Also cut pattern paper (1/8 inch smaller than the chipboard) of your choice to cover the chipboard.Since I would be using binder rings later so there is a need to punch holes on one side and add eyelets to it.  

 For the internal pages I have cut the Papericious cardstock to aprox. 17 cm x11.5 cm, and rounded the edges on one side. I have used memory box bracket die to add a little notch to the top of the internal recipe cards. 

For the recipe cards I have also used a memory box stitched rectangle die and spellbinders magestic labels 25. 
 I have covered all the cardstock pages with pattern paper and punched holes.
 Another very pretty release has the new white chipboard designs from Papericious. These are white, delicate and you can use them directly on to a project without wasting time on gesso or paints. I have also added ribbon and papericious lace trip to complete the kitchen apron look.

 The Kiss the Cook pack has critter sheet perfect for loads of fussy cutting and adding dimensions to the project. You will find many tiny images in my cookbook which are fussy cut. I have added five double sided pages to the cookbook, you can even increase the pages with time since we use binder rings. The pack also has some perfect quotes on the kitchen/cooking theme.



 These cardstock tags are removable so you can add your favorite recipes or cook notes.
The fussy cut images also act as partial pockets to hold these tags.






Hope you like the Apron shaped cookbook. Do leave some love in the comments.
Keep crafting
Lekha 

Supplies Used
Picture of Kiss The Cook - Papericious Designer Edition

Picture of Tags - White Chippis

Picture of Circle Florish - White Chippis

Picture of Circle Flourish (1005) - Papericious Laces


Picture of Apple Green - Coloured CS

Picture of Selmon Pink - Coloured CS



You Might Also Like

0 comments: